The 2014 NYC Home Design Show
Architectural Digest Home Design Show
MARCH 20–23, 2014 AT PIER 94 New York City
The 13th annual Architectural Digest Home Design Show, March 20–23 at Pier 94 in New York City, is gearing up to be the best show yet and promises to present inspiring new ideas in the home design and luxury market. While the show is still four months away, an impressive array of new and returning exhibitors has signed on and the show floor is already close to capacity. Visitors can expect to find innovative designs for indoors and out, including furniture, accessories, art, kitchen and bath products, carpet, stone and tile, lighting, and more. An equally rich seminar series complements the fresh crop of offerings. Organizers are putting the final touches on a robust schedule, which will take place in the Show Theater and feature industry influencers, top tastemakers, and design-world luminaries, as well as special events that will stimulate all five senses.
Show Highlights Include:
• The reFRESH pavilion, a central place for kitchen, bath, and building products manufacturers to reveal their latest advancements. The show-within-the-show will include new products from more than 100 premier kitchen and bath brands, plus culinary demonstrations and tastings by top chefs.
• A curated selection of limited-edition, one-of-a-kind fine art, furnishings, photography, and lighting as well as today’s top young design talents in the MADE section.
• An increased international presence, including exhibitors from Italy, Spain, Belgium, New Zealand, and the UK, to name a few.
• The latest outdoor furniture and accessories, just in time for the spring buying season.
• The Jenn-Air Master Class Studio—the show’s theater—featuring exclusive programming by Architectural Digest and the New York Times, including trade seminars programmed by Architectural Digest, a keynote presentation by Architectural Digest Editor in Chief Margaret Russell, and a three-day New York Times
Designer Seminar Series.
• More than 45 incredibly designed, over-the-top, and inspiring table installations at DIFFA’s DINING BY DESIGN NY
Interviews with exhibitors, show management, and seminar speakers are available prior to, during, or after the show. Media can visit the show’s online pressroom at ADHomeDesignShow.com to download press releases and announcements. The site features a comprehensive list of exhibitor profiles, complete with images and product details.
For exhibitor news, inspiring images, and real-time information, follow the show on Facebook (@ADHomeDesignShow), Twitter (@ADHomeDesign), and Pinterest (@ADHomeDesign).
WHEN: Thursday, March 20, 11 am−7 pm, Open to Design Trade and Preview-Ticket Holders Show admission is complimentary for interior designers and architects (requires two forms of business credentials) with preregistration until March 13. After March 13, regular ticket prices apply. Preview tickets are also available to consumers ($95). Online advance purchase includes a one-year subscription to Architectural Digest, a cocktail reception and a gift bag.
Friday and Saturday, March 21−22, 11 am−7 pm, Open to the Public
Sunday, March 23, 10am−6pm, Open to the Public
General admission is $30 online at ADHomeDesignShow.com or $40 at the door.
Online advance purchase includes a one-year subscription to Architectural Digest. Ticket price also includes complimentary admission to DIFFA’s DINING BY DESIGN table viewing (co-located at Pier 94). A portion of the proceeds of all ticket sales benefits DIFFA, the Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS.